Would you like Dr. KFW to keynote your next conference, lead a book study with your teaching team, or speak at an upcoming event?
Reach out today to book lectures, plan professional development sessions, or schedule author talks on any of the following topics.
- Wholehearted School Leadership (for administrators)
- Wholehearted Teaching (for educators)
- Wholehearted Learning (for families and students)
- Neurodiversity and Inclusion
- Brain-Based Learning with Gifted Students
- Facilitating Youth Participatory Action Research (YPAR)
- Teaching in a Global Community
- School Leadership in a Global Community
- The Power of Youth Leadership
- Teaching Women’s and Gender Studies – Middle School
- Teaching Women’s and Gender Studies – High School
- People-Centered Approaches to Online and Blended Learning
- Affective Education and Student Support
- Navigating Special Education Services
- Writing for Inquiry
Dr. KFW has developed a wide repertoire of workshops and sessions for principals, administrators, families, teachers, K-12 students, higher education professionals, and school communities.