Create a positive learning environment for student engagement and enrichment
Reimagine your school community. This practical guidebook will help you shift your mindset of online and blended learning from “backup plan” to unprecedented opportunity for rich connections and high-level learning. New and veteran teachers alike will gain insight on how to build in-person and online relationships with students and coworkers to achieve a learning community that supports social-emotional learning, equitable and inclusive instruction, and academic success.
Educators of hybrid learning environments will:
- Understand why relationship-building is fundamental to student success and gain best practices for establishing this foundation
- Discover new blended, online, and in-person strategies for strengthening connections with your diverse students
- Gain strategies for offering instruction that is affirming, representative of our diverse world, and rooted in equity
- Be empowered to think critically about and to change systems currently in place that limit students’ ability to connect and thrive
- Choose strategies that fit your teaching style from the myriad of vibrant experiences contributed by educators around the world